Thursday, July 7, 2016

SHE MADE IT!!!

6 July 2016

Hey howdy hey! :D

I made it to the MTC in one piece! Huzzah! :P
It's kind of overwhelming, so many places, people, and things so running at you and past you so quickly. Writing this email feels like the first chance I've had to breathe, in a good way :)

I haven't met my companion just yet, but I have met my teacher, Sister Gregerson, and she's pretty awesome, no worries on that front.

All of the current missionaries here in the MTC are scarily excited for the new missionaries which makes me a little nervous... It's probably just being the suspicious older sister :P It really is cute. All through the halls I keep hearing the teachers (who are only a few years older than us) and the "older" missionaries stage whisper, "the new missionaries are here!" It's adorable.

And YES they do stick put the idiot stickers (dork dots) on the new missionaries badges! XD Which makes everyone else go "Welcome to the MTC Sister!" over and over and OVER again. Haha! It's annoying yet endearing in an odd way. I have to go now, things to learn, stuff to do. Ta!

All my love,
Sister Longo

P.S. My P-day (Preparation day) aka: the day I get to email, is Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment