Monday, October 24, 2016

Week 15

Hello My Lovelies!

I hope you all have had a great week. We had a great week this week, a lot of things occurred. We had ZTC, which is Zone Training Council. They basically just regurgitated what President Snow talked about in Zone Conference the week before. It was good though.... found a really good Mormon message! xD
 We got our flu shots this week! I absolutely didn't want to, but our mission president's wife, Sister Snow, was quite adamant about it, so my mommy (Sister Foulke) rewarded us with delicious ice cream because I was such a brave girl when I got my shot! 😇

We had to get the flu shot (if you want my rant about flu shots
email me) and so my mommy (trainer) got ice cream because
 I was such a brave girl! 😇



Kelly got baptized!!!


WE HAD A BAPTISM ON SATURDAY. We weren't going to have one, but when we told Kelly that we were probably leaving, she bumped it up to this week. It was an amazing baptism, it went perfectly, and Kelly cried while she was being baptized. She deserves this, she is SUCH an amazing person and it was a beautiful experience. She was so happy the whole time.









There was a Why I Believe on Sunday, and Sister Foulke, two other sisters and I sang "A Child's Prayer". It was an amazing fireside, the testimonies of the converts were very compelling and inspiring.
Ah yes. I'm being transferred! I've been in the Royal Mesa YSA ward for 2 transfers, or 3 months. So...*DRUM ROLL* I'm being transferred to the Warm Springs stake, Sunset and Silverado wards! My new companion is going to be Sister Gardner who is from the Nauvoo mission (they send their missionaries to other missions during the winter when they don't need them) and she actually is a signing missionary!!!! So I get to learn ASL from her and I am SOOO PUMPED!

I think that's everything that happened this week, it seems way shorter than usual, I don't know why. I'm having a lot of mixed emotions about being transferred. I'm glad to leave, I want to have new adventures, but I'm sad to leave the people that I've grown to love so much! I love this area! But I'm excited for what awaits! :D

I love you all, thanks so much for all your prayers! I can't believe I've
been out for almost four months! The time has flown by!

Sister Longo

MY NAME! (on the license plate cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment